Contact Us
Solicitors for Your Business
Solicitors for You
About Us
Welcome to Savage Crangle Solicitors
A fresh approach to personal injury
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have a claim?

Provided we can establish at least some fault against the other party for your accident, your claim should be successful. It may be against a driver, employer, hospital or council.

Will it cost me anything?

If you have legal expenses insurance or are insured for legal representation through a union or similar body, your legal fees will be covered. In the absence of such cover, we do operate No-Win No-Fee arrangements in suitable cases and can discuss with you in more detail.

How much will I get?

Compensation is made up of two parts:

General Damages – This is money for your pain, suffering and inconvenience. We will tell you about awards in similar cases.

Special Damages – You can claim for loss of earnings, rehabilitation, transport, medical bills and other expenses. We ask you to keep all receipts.

How long will it take?

This is completely dependent on you and your recovery. Our team will work efficiently to conclude your claim but it is not always in your best interests to do this quickly.

What is involved?

Basically giving us details of the case either in person or over the telephone, keeping a written record of any losses, keeping receipts where possible and attending a doctor’s appointment so that a report can be prepared on your injuries.

Will I have to go to Court?

Unlikely unless the other party fails to co-operate or disputes liability or they make an unreasonable offer to settle. Most cases settle before they actually get to Court.

Do I have the choice to go to any solicitor to bring my claim or must I go where my insurers or brokers tell me?

You can use any solicitor you choose.

If it happened at work, will I lose my job?

No. All employers are insured by law and it is against the law to discourage or threaten or even suggest that your position at work will be affected.

Does it matter if I am self-employed and injured at work?

No. This is a common misunderstanding. If someone else is negligent you have a claim.

Is it too late to claim?

You have 3 years from the date of the accident or 3 years from the date of knowledge of the circumstances giving rise to the claim. Children and those under a disability have much longer in which to claim.

If you have had an accident and wish to contact the Personal Injury Team, please click here.

Savage Crangle Solicitors
Call Savage Crangle solicitors on 01756 794611